- Culture with Good Bacteria (probiotics)
- Make kefir, sauerkraut, nut cheeses and creams, nutrient-dense soups, living-food sauces
- Brew lacto-fermented drinks
- Bake real sourdough breads and cakes that digest SO well,
Essene (sprouted grain) bread
- Simmer stocks that will make your dishes heavenly - and deeply nourishing
- Sauces the secret with your salads and mains ...
- Marinate - yummy and digestible
- Sprout the easy way
- Elixirs delicious teas for longevity
- Desserts healthy desserts!
The Grow Youthful Recipe Book (2nd edition)
For example, sugar is the number one enemy of longevity. So none of my recipes use sugar (sucrose).
The Grow Youthful Recipe Book includes many traditional recipes. You can make some of them hours or days before you use them. They are slow foods (the opposite to fast-food).
Many recipes use whey and friendly lacto bacteria that you can easily and cheaply make in your kitchen to preserve and enrich your food. Your drinks and dishes become more delicious, more nutritious and keep much longer.
Get your eBook now
One effect of converting to this long-life diet is that you will feel less hungry and more satisfied. These high-nutrient recipes sustain you all day, and reduce your desire for snacking or sugary foods that lead to weight gain and aging. In contrast, processed foods are deliberately made to be addictive, leading to cycles of hunger and energy swings.
Follow these recipes and you will produce amazing foods. As you learn the principles in this recipe book, your friends and family will come to regard you as gifted in the preparation of healthy slow foods.
I wish I'd had this recipe book years ago
I have been able to download your eBook with no trouble at all, and I must say that it is an absolutely wonderful book
- just what I have been looking for, and I am going to get much use out of it! I too, have pretty much given up with Doctors,
and sick and tired of being given, among other things, anti-biotics, which do nothing except make me feel worse, and was
thinking that there must be a better way to heal myself, so was most happy to have discovered your website, and your recipe book.
After reading through your book I finally (yesterday) invested in a low speed electric juicer, and look forward to making your
delicious and healthy juices. I am also excited about making Kombucha, sour dough breads, and so many more of your wonderful
recipes. I have already started drinking my water warm, instead of the usual glass of cold, and it certainly goes down a lot
easier, especially that first glass of the day. I send you a big thank you for this wonderful gift of your book, and for all
of your valuable advice and recipes, and I look forward to my 'journey' towards good health, energy, and happiness!
I am now also going to send your web page link to all of my family and friends."
Jenni Cozens, Auckland, New Zealand.
Buy your copy of the Grow Youthful Recipe Book
(139 pages, 186 recipes)
Backed by Science
- Long-life food secrets
- Foods to avoid - a simple and easy-to-follow list of foods that are damaging your health and shortening your life
- Nutrient-dense foods are the best sources of all micronutrients (cheaper and more effective than any pills)
- Introducing healthy foods to children, and getting them to prefer and love long-life foods and drinks
In my recipe book I will teach you how to use food to help your body heal itself. I can tell you from firsthand experience there's nothing easier than using great food for true health and longevity.
In this long life recipe book you'll also discover ...
- Three keys to follow to get these recipes to really work for you
- The one essential ingredient that EVERY traditional cuisine uses
- How to make sure vegetable are never bland and boring again - alive with flavour and life
- How to preserve foods, and make them healthier and more digestible at the same time
- Recipes for a variety of two-minute dressings that will transform your salads
- How to use sprouts, successfully
- A variety of hot and cold soups that take minutes to make, and sustain all day
- Some surprising information about breads. Recipes for breads that nearly everyone can easily digest easily
- Rice - why it is not a long-life food. Even brown rice has a problem...
- Find beans and legumes hard-to-digest and gassy? Never again, with this vital food source
- Vegetables - the key to your long life diet. How to make them absolutely yummy and nourishing (no more rabbit food!)
- Desserts - a variety made with good, healthy ingredients
- Drinks - special long-life elixirs
- Vegetable and fruit juices - what to do, and what NOT to do
- Recipes for traditional lacto-fermented drinks that have subtle flavours and complexities more delicious than the finest wines
- How to make yummy milks and creams from nuts, seeds, coconut, rice, oats, sprouted grains ...
- Snack food recipes that stop rather than feed hunger and energy cravings
- Plus many more valuable insights you'll learn in my book
Which recipes in this book precisely suit you?
The Grow Youthful website includes an avurvedic body type test. After many years of research, I have found it the best method for selecting foods for health and longevity. Your test results will be emailed to you, and include:
- A description of your body and characteristics. Most people who read the results find these pointers uncannily accurate
- Suggestions for the climate, work style, stress level and lifestyle that would best suit you
- Detailed lists of foods with which you will thrive and live a long life
- Lists of foods and drinks that will unbalance you
- The symptoms that you suffer in an unbalanced state. Again, many people find this diagnosis to be spot on
- A list of recipes and daily meals specially tailored for you. All the recipes in the Grow Youthful Recipe Book were analysed and classified by Dr Roopa Rao, according to ayurvedic body type. Your test results will include a list of those recipes and adjustments that will particularly benefit your individual body
Quick, easy meals that are:
- Low in the kinds of sugars and carbohydrates that age you (no sugar used)
- High in antioxidants
- High in digestive enzymes
- Combined for optimal ease-of-digestion
- Rich in probiotics
- High in good oils and avoiding bad oils
- Damaged as little as possible by harmful cooking methods
- High in glyconutrients
Order your risk-free copy today
100% Satisfaction guaranteed - or your money back
I want you to be delighted with my recipe book. If for ANY reason it isn't everything that I've promised ... if for ANY reason you are unhappy with it, contact me within 30 days for a FULL money back refund (less s&h). Cheerfully. Promptly. Without question.
Feel good about your food
David Niven Miller