Pharmaceutical companies do not (legally) have to sell you the best cure for anything.
Instead, they sell you the most profitable,
even if it's only slightly effective
and has terrible side-effects.
Doctors work with, and are influenced by pharmaceutical companies
Home Remedies that Really Work
- Health at any age using low-cost natural cures.
- Natural home remedies are cheap, easily available and cannot be patented. This means pharmaceutical companies try to discredit them.
- These traditional natural remedies and cures are highly effective, have been used for centuries and have no side-effects. They are quite safe when used properly. They will save you time, money, and the awful side-effects of over-the-counter medicines and prescription pharmaceutical drugs.
Healthy, fully functional longevity for everyone
- Take my biological age test. Your biological age is is the age that most normal people would be when they have a body and mind similar to yours. Another test estimates how fast you are aging, given your current habits.
- Take the ayurvedic body type test. You'll get an uncannily accurate assessment of your problem areas, and a detailed list of recommendations of the foods, climate, work-style, relationships, exercise level, lifestyle and much more, that will suit you.
- Ailments & Remedies. Traditional, natural, effective home remedies that REALLY work! See participants comments and votes on which natural cures work best.
- Grow Youthful, A Practical Guide to Slowing Your Aging will show you everything you can do today, at this stage in the evolution of anti-aging research, to slow or even reverse your aging. Learn how you can improve all your facilities - both physical and mental - and grow more youthful as you age.
- Grow Youthful Recipe Book uses all the important principles for great health and longevity. Simple recipes to keep you slim and youthful.
- Subscribe to free newsletter. Keep up to date with the latest research in aging, food and healthy remedies for life extension.
How to slow your aging
Research shows that it is possible to live well beyond 100 years. Importantly, your later years need not be feeble years of senility. We'll show you how to lower your biological age by 5, 10 or even 20 years
(random selection each time you view)
"Open it at any page, and it will tell you a world of knowledge and wisdom"
Sunny Strobel, Perth, Australia
"Thanks for your great recipe book. I've been learning heaps, underlining things, getting rid of things from my cupboard
and buying new items. The other day, I went to Abhi's and bought some sour dough bread and it tastes great. I found the drinks and
salad sections of your book really interesting, especially the historical information about kambucha. So, I've brought out my juicer,
started drinking warm water with lemon in the morning and starting to feel the difference"
Nicola O'Loughlin, Perth, Western Australia
"For the first seven months of this year, I was designing a TV series, which we shot in various West Australian locations, Singapore
and Vancouver. For most of the W.A. work, we were based in Perth and it was there that I came across your book. Grow Youthful has
accompanied me on my further travels, back to Vancouver and LA, and has always been referred to as it sits on my bedside table with
a few other books of similar importance to me. The instruction and insights you provide have both reassured and enlightened
me as to the path I am taking each day forward, in other words, what you have written and researched has proven invaluable to me
and I am certain it will fuel a constant and greater learning. When I am back in Perth (I will have to return as I was housed on
Cottesloe Beach and that has definitely become a great location for my heart), I will make a point to say hello"
Tink, writer, director, production designer at tinkworld.com
"I love the book... coincides with the positive changes I am making at this time of my life. I have decided to give all my close
friends a copy. David, thanks so much for making a difference"
Maree Leggett, Perth, Australia
Today's Quote (updated daily)
Watch a healthy toddler playing for a few minutes. In that short time, you will see him or her exercise every major muscle. The young child is constantly moving, bending, twisting, down on the ground, up again, in an endless variety of relaxed and full movements.
David Niven Miller