WARNING! (and what to do)
Pharmaceutical companies do not (legally) have to sell you the best cure for anything.
Instead, they sell you the most profitable,
even if it's only slightly effective
and has terrible side-effects.
Doctors work with, and are educated by pharmaceutical companies
Rules for a successful pharmaceutical drug:
- Rapidly relieve the symptoms of an ailment immediately after taking a pill. Relief continues for a limited time until the next dose is due.
- Do NOT cure the ailment! A cured patient is a lost profit stream.
- Lock in the customer. Keep the patient as a customer for the remainder of his or her life. The best drugs are extremely difficult to discontinue.
- Have monopoly pricing. This is achieved with a secure patent, being available only under pharma company and doctor control, and not having competition from other companies, traditional remedies or pesky natural products.
- Have side-effects that lead to the sales of your other products. Best if there are a wide variety of side-effects that only occur after a long period, otherwise it is tricky to deny liability.
The above strategies are so profitable that in 2013 the pharmaceutical industry sold over USD$1 trillion worldwide. (1) With this kind of money the big players can afford to bribe politicians and own the decision makers in every country where there is a so-called free market.
Big pharma has now reached the point where they have the money and connections for absolute control over every aspect of medical regulation. They can afford to buy the laws they want that favour their own pharmaceutical products with outrageous bias, and ban or outlaw non-pharmaceutical products that actually work. Big pharma also own the government medical and health regulatory bodies, and control virtually all the money for research, most universities in the Western world, the educational curricula for all medical degrees, and the traditional media (TV and big newspapers).
Such is their power (and the skill of their publicity agents) that most people are unaware of how much death, pain and suffering pharmaceuticals cause throughout the world. Virtually all bad publicity concerning drugs is hushed up. Officially, the fourth most common cause of death in the USA is adverse drug reactions caused by pharmaceutical medicines. If over 250,000 Americans are killed each year by pharmaceutical medications, how many more are alive but suffering from their side-effects? I also suspect 250,000 is way too low as it only represents cases admitted to by doctors, insurance companies and medical associations.
In the media you never hear how a simple or traditional home remedy is more effective than any pharmaceutical drug. Instead, these cheap home remedies are deliberately discredited and frequently outlawed. By law many wonderful home remedies that are about as toxic as table salt have to carry a label saying "POISON".
If a healthy remedy or food does the slightest harm to an individual, it may be banned, even after a single case. In contrast, pharmaceutical medicines cause pain, suffering, maiming and death to millions of people and somehow none of it comes to our attention. For example, in October 2010 the importation of brown seaweed with an iodine content of more than 1gm per kilo was outlawed in Australia. The reason? A mother and her infant became ill after stupidly eating vast quantities of kelp - three full serves daily for a long period. This ban effectively outlaws kelp, the best natural and food source of iodine. Virtually everyone is chronically deficient, and consuming kelp would improve the health of millions of people.
In Grow Youthful I detail many other remedies that are miraculously successful, but which few people know about
Home Remedies that Really Work
- Health at any age using low-cost natural cures.
- Natural home remedies are cheap, easily available and cannot be patented.
- These traditional natural remedies and cures are highly effective, have been used for centuries and have no side-effects. They are quite safe when used properly. They will save you time, money, and the awful side-effects of over-the-counter medicines and prescription pharmaceutical drugs.
Healthy, fully functional longevity for everyone
- Take my biological age test. Your biological age is is the age that most normal people would be when they have a body and mind similar to yours. Another test estimates how fast you are aging, given your current habits.
- Take the ayurvedic body type test. You'll get an uncannily accurate assessment of your problem areas, and a detailed list of recommendations of the foods, climate, work-style, relationships, exercise level, lifestyle and much more, that will suit you.
- Ailments & Remedies. Traditional, natural, effective home remedies that REALLY work! See participants comments and votes on which natural cures work best.
- Grow Youthful, How to Slow Your Aging and Enjoy Extraordinary Health will show you everything you can do today, at this stage in the evolution of anti-aging research, to slow or even reverse your aging. Learn how you can improve all your facilities - both physical and mental - and grow more youthful as you age.
- Grow Youthful Recipe Book uses all the important principles for great health and longevity. Simple recipes to keep you slim and youthful.
- Subscribe to free newsletter. Keep up to date with the latest research in aging, food and healthy remedies for life extension.
How to slow your aging
Research shows that it is possible to live well beyond 100 years. Importantly, your later years need not be feeble years of senility. I'll show you how to lower your biological age by 5, 10 or even 20 years
(random selection each time you view)
"You have a rare gift - your book is the most comprehensive study of health and longevity that I have come across; at the same time
it is easy to read and beautifully referenced"
Brenda Hill, Perth, Australia
"I am throughly enjoying your book! I'm sending lots of people to your website ... And let you know my results have
been nothing shy of miracles ... I'm so grateful to people like you that make my life so much richer in health, mind, and
Theresa Marie, Logan, Utah, USA
"For the first seven months of this year, I was designing a TV series, which we shot in various West Australian locations, Singapore
and Vancouver. For most of the W.A. work, we were based in Perth and it was there that I came across your book. Grow Youthful has
accompanied me on my further travels, back to Vancouver and LA, and has always been referred to as it sits on my bedside table with
a few other books of similar importance to me. The instruction and insights you provide have both reassured and enlightened
me as to the path I am taking each day forward, in other words, what you have written and researched has proven invaluable to me
and I am certain it will fuel a constant and greater learning. When I am back in Perth (I will have to return as I was housed on
Cottesloe Beach and that has definitely become a great location for my heart), I will make a point to say hello"
Tink, writer, director, production designer at tinkworld.com
"A thoroughly researched book that addresses many significant health issues, dispelling some favorite myths on its way! Free of hyperbole
and refreshingly sane, "Grow Youthful" sends us an inspiring message about health, the power of the mind, and aging"
Maneesha James (writer and meditation facilitator), Perth, Western Australia
Today's Quote (updated daily)
Early on a cold winter morning a few years ago, I met a woman swimming at the beach close to where I live. The ocean temperature was about 15°C. At first I guessed she was in her 40's, but it was only when she told me one of her children was just about that age that I realised that she had managed to slow her ageing. I commented on her youthful looks, and asked her if there was a reason for her good health (aside from taking a swim in the cold ocean nearly every morning). She replied that she ate a piece of raw ginger about the size of her thumbnail every day. It kept her youthful, and gave her remarkable protection from the cold.
David Niven Miller
1. The Pharmaceutical Industry in Figures, Key Data 2013.
European Federation of Pharmaceutica Industries and Associations. Retrieved online 12 September 2014.
Our visitors offer information and opinions from their personal experience. What you read here is not a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your doctor or your other health care providers concerning your symptoms and medical rquirements before following any of the remedies or other suggestions on this site